Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dragon and Thief by Timothy Zahn

Dragon and Thief (Dragonback, #1)Dragon and Thief by Timothy Zahn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book! I saw it on the library sale shelf and after reading the back, snatched it right up and I was not disappointed! It grabbed me right from the start and I sat here and stayed up all night to finish it. Tempted to skip sleep entirely so I can start on volume two lol



Draycos' character and how he needs Jack to survive and the way the symbiosis works between the two, was fascinating. I loved the plot, barely left me a minute to catch my breath, but the intrigue didn't go overboard, it was just enough to keep me needing to know what happens next, without being overwhelming.



Looking forward to book 2! (and 3, 4, 5, and 6 LOL)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment